How to setup your ODBC?
- Search your Start Menu in Windows for ODBC
- Select Add
- Select SQL Anywhere 17 (If not listed please select the next SQL Anywhere available)
- Select ODBC Tab:
- Data Source Name: Your Database Name (MKMSDEFAULT)
- Check Microsoft Applications & Delphi Applications
- Select Login Tab:
User ID: Enter your MKMS Username
Password: MKMS Password
Action: Connect to a running database on another computer.
Server Name: Your server name. (MKMS)
Database Name: Your database name (MKMSDEFAULT)
- Once all required tabs are filled out. Go to ODBC Test Your connection
If test is Successful then congratulations your ODBC has been setup!