Micro Key Solutions NiteLine Support
Micro Key Solutions NiteLine Support Instructions
What is NiteLine?
NiteLine is a pre-arranged service available to all MKS customers requiring EMERGENCY technical support outside of standard business hours.
What is Emergency Technical Support?
Emergency Support is defined as a critical work stoppage issue that prevents your business from functioning to serve your customers. These are:
- Inability to receive or process alarm monitoring signals. (This is considered property/life safety operations.)
Please note that Windows and Network Server Maintenance that causes an outage is not a Micro Key Support emergency outage. Please ensure that all network, server, and Windows maintenance is done during standard Support Hours.
When does Micro Key offer NiteLine Support?
NiteLine Support is offered:
- Monday-Friday 7:00 PM to 8:30 AM Eastern Time (US)
- Saturday, Sunday, and US Holidays 24 Hours
Who can use NiteLine Support?
NiteLine Support is offered to All Micro Key Customers with CURRENT technical support services.
If you do not currently have NiteLine support services, fees may apply.
- Call Micro Key Solutions at 407-508-3080
- At any time during the Auto attendant announcement enter the PIN number - 657911
- Listen to and follow the Voice Prompts and provide:
- Your Name
- Your Company Name
- The number we can best reach you about this issue.
- A brief description of your issue.
- An On-call technician will respond to your call on the number provided.
- Any call to NiteLine is charged to and noted on your account, whether or not you require service.
- Non-critical business items submitted through NiteLine call may be charged an additional fee.
- If we cannot reach you at the number provided we will attempt to call the number on your Support record. Please be sure your record contains your current and most up to date telephone number(s). Please review your support record and credentials. https://support.microkey.com/support/microkey/ShowHomePage.do?insideReactApp=true&articlestatus=published#Solutions/dv/379140000055555069/en
Micro Key Software Support Site / Emergency Daytime Support / Submit a Ticket
Micro Key Solutions provides software support through our online support portal at https://support.microkey.com/. This site is available 24 hours a day and is used for NON Emergency support questions and answers. In order to utilize our support ...
ZOHO - Using the Micro Key Solutions Ticketing System @@ PROPERLY! @@
This is just a short KB article for anyone that uses the Micro Key Solutions support ticketing system. https://support.microkey.com/ You may need to WHITELIST this email address depending on your email host and IT email provisioning ...
How to Submit a Ticket to our Support Team
Instructions for submitting support requests to our Customer Response Team Hello and we hope you are doing well today. We would like to provide you and your team with some basic instructions that will help us better serve you when making requests of ...
Registering for Micro Key University Coursework
How to Sign Up for MKU and Enroll in Free Courses Registering for Micro Key University Coursework Homepage | MKU - Micro Key University (teachable.com) Click on Sign Up Enter your Full Name, Email Address, create a Password & Confirm, Place Check ...
InnoEPay (IES) and Micro Key
The following link is a training video for using InnoEPay with Micro Key in version 126.96.36.19952 https://zoom.us/rec/share/vpFlMu3asVJLTZ3pthned40xRoTkT6a8gCBM-acFmhnRBQafzckkJGqL8wYwF0Fe