We have found that folks who have their Subscriber History Option
set to 'All History' have seen a delay in MKS performance. All users who log into MKS should
go to a subscriber, click on History Options>History>and choose
'Last 60 Days'. This writes to each users personal settings. You (only
one user) should go to Menu>Maintenance>User
Options>Company>Company Setting ans search for History, you will
see a setting named 'SaveSubscriberHistorySetting'>if the Setting
Value is set to 'F' double click on the line item and change the setting
value to a capital 'T' and click on Update to the far right.
We have found that these steps resolve the slowness issue.